Final Banquet & Photo Contest
Each semester, the Chicago Center program sponsors an International Photo Contest held at the End-of-Semester Final Banquet. Students are encouraged to submit photos taken over current semester for a chance to win great prizes! All Loyola University Chicago students are welcome to participate provided that photo submissions meet the contest criteria and category.
Photo will be judged based on the following categories:
- Best Chicago Photo
- Best Selfie
- Best International House Photo
- Best Loyola Photo
- Best Global Mentorship Photo*
- Best Excursion Photo**
1. Each contestant may submit up to three (3) photos per category for a maximum of 18 photo submissions.
2. Photos must be submitted in one of two ways:
1) Photos are emailed to chicagocenter@LUC.edu as JPEG or PNG files
2) Photos are saved onto a flash drive and submitted to International House staff during I-House office hours (M-F | 9am-5pm)
3. Photos should be saved as NAME_Contest Category(#1-3).
4. The deadline to submit your photos for the Fall 2017 photo contest is Tuesday, November 28th at midnight. Photos submitted after the deadline will not be consider for the competition.
5. RSVP for the Weekend of Excellence Final Banquet
Best Chicago Photo - Justine 2016
Best Selfie - Karlita 2016
Additional Questions? Send an email to chicagocenter@LUC.edu or see a staff member in the office.