Resources for Returning Home
Returning to your home country after a summer, semester, or year abroad can be both exciting and stressful. We want to ensure our students have the resources necessary for a smooth transition as they pursue their passions after an unforgettable experience abroad.
If you would like to order official LUC transcripts, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your LOCUS account using your LUC username and password
- Select the “Academics” tab in the "Enterprise Menu" located in the top left corner of the page
- Click on “Request Official Transcript”
- Select which type of transcript (electronic or paper) you would like to receive and press submit
- Continue to follow the prompts until you receive a confirmation that your transcript will be sent via hard copy mail or email to your selected address. (*please note that most universities prefer a hard copy transcript*)
If you do not have access to your LOCUS account, you may request your transcript directly through the Registrar’s Office. This option is only available to students who do not have access to LOCUS.
The Career Development Center at Loyola University Chicago serves all Loyola students and alumni as a source for career assessment, career education and assistance with the job search. We play an active role in facilitating contact and relations among students, alumni and employers, as well as providing students and alumni with access to job opportunities. Chicago Center student may take advantage of these services and resource during their time at Loyola and after returning home.
Students interested in continuing their education at Loyola University Chicago should consult International Admissions. Whether you are interested in transferring to Loyola University Chicago as an undergraduate student or would like to pursue graduate school, the international admissions advisors can help guide you through that process.