The following requirements must be met before an application will be considered eligible for review. All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old by program start date
- Have completed at least 1 year of classes at your home university with accompanying transcript and course descriptions in English
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale*
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing**
- Submit 1 letter of recommendation
- Be in possession of a valid passport, or a receipt verifying application for a passport (copy uploaded at time of application)
- Submit a bank statement or bank letter from your parents or sponsor
- Submit English Language Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge FCE, CEFR, TOEIC)***
*Applicants with a GPA that falls below the minimum requirement must submit along with their application a personal statement explaining:
- Why their GPA is below the minimum requirement
- Their reasons for wanting to study abroad
- How they feel they will benefit academically and personally from the Chicago Center program.
**Once admitted, students must remain in good standing (academic and judicial) in order to participate in the program.
***English language scores are recommended but not required. If scores are not submitted, students will be tested during orientation week and may be required to drop academic courses for ESL courses depending on test scores
Read to apply? Click HERE to start your application!