Commencement would not be possible without the involvement and support of Loyola University Chicago faculty and administrators. To ensure we have adequate reserved seats for you, please register no later than Wednesday, March 15.
All rental regalia orders must be placed by Wednesday, March 15, 2023. Please contact your Dean's Office or commencement@LUC.edu to learn more about rental regalia. The cost of regalia will be covered by the Office of the Provost.
Rented regalia will be available for pick-up on the 2nd floor of the Damen Student Center in the main hallway ONE HOUR prior to the start of each ceremony. Please pick up your regalia before the first ceremony you attend and return the regalia following the last ceremony you attend.
If you need to cancel your apparel order, please contact commencement@LUC.edu.
Parking on campus may be limited and the main parking structure will not be available to faculty and staff. Additional parking and transportation information will be shared prior to Commencement Week.
A hospitality suite will be available in the Sr. Jean Multi-Purpose Room on the 2nd floor of the Damen Student Center and will include light refreshments, steamers for apparel, and additional amenities to help you get ready.
Mass and Blessing of Graduate Opportunities
The following Mass and Blessing of Graduate opportunities are optional for Loyola community members.
- Baccalaureate Mass and Blessing of Graduates
- 4 p.m., Monday, May 8, 2023, Madonna della Strada Chapel, Lake Shore Campus
- Stritch School of Medicine Mass & Blessing of Graduates
- 4 p.m., Friday, May 12, 2023, Quiet Study Room, Health Sciences Campus
- If interested, please contact Ann Hillman
- School of Law Mass and Blessing of Graduates
- 8 a.m., Saturday, May 13, 2023, Madonna della Strada Chapel, Lake Shore Campus