|Message Sent To:||All Faculty, All Staff, All Students|
|Message From:||Message from the Office of the President|
|Date Sent:||Wednesday, January 6, 2021 03:45 PM CST|
Sunday’s Webinar: Staying Connected this Spring
January 6, 2021
Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,
We are reaching out with a reminder to register for our next Spring 2021 webinar, which takes place this Sunday, January 10 at 6 p.m. Central time. You can register here today and submit your questions in advance.
During Sunday’s webinar, speakers will highlight ways both on-campus and remote students can get involved and stay connected this spring, including:
- LUCommunity: LUCommunity is a one-stop platform for our students to join registered student organizations, RSVP for events, access campus resources, and so much more.
- New Student Programs (NSP): NSP offers programs and support for new and continuing first-year and transfer students, including UNIV 101, 102, and 201; First-Year Packs; and other fun events.
- Campus Ministry: The Jesuit education tradition invites students of all faiths to reflect on God’s movement in their lives, to join others in communal prayer, and to serve others with love and compassion. Campus Ministry offers retreats, Christian Life Communities, prayer experiences, and reflections so that students might discern their gifts and use those gifts in the service of others.
- Student Organization Fair: Students interested in connecting with peers over social, cultural, academic, and special interests should plan on attending the Registered Student Organizations Fair on Thursday, January 21 from 3-6 p.m. Be sure to RSVP on LUCommunity!
- Sorority and Fraternity Life: Sororities and fraternities are a great avenue for students to build connections and community during their collegiate experience and beyond. Members have the opportunity to engage in leadership development, educational programs, service and philanthropic initiatives, and a variety of social activities.
We hope you can join us this weekend to learn more. For those who cannot attend the live webinar, a recording will be available following the event.
Together in Loyola,
Thomas M. Kelly
Sr. Vice President for Administrative Services
Office of the President