|Message Sent To:||All Faculty, All Staff, All Students|
|Message From:||Message from the Office of the President|
|Date Sent:||Wednesday, December 9, 2020 11:00 AM CST|
Video: Health, Wellness, and Testing Webinar
December 9, 2020
Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,
Thank you to those who joined us on Sunday for our Spring 2021 webinar on health, wellness, and testing.
The FAQ page on our COVID-19 website is updated with many of the questions answered on Sunday's webinar and in our previous webinar, and we continue to make updates. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue to visit our COVID-19 website for the latest developments and most current information on Loyola’s response and plans for next semester. Additionally, you may email any questions to COVID-19support@LUC.edu.
If you were unable to join, a full recording is now available on the Return to Campus webinar page. We strongly encourage you to view the recording if you were not able to attend the live session so you are up-to-date on testing protocol and wellness offerings ahead of the spring semester. Clarifications provided on testing protocol during Sunday's webinar will also be outlined in a follow-up email communication this week.
You can also view specific sections of the webinar by clicking the links below:
- How often do I need to take the free COVID-19 surveillance testing provided by Loyola?
- What does the two-week quarantine period look like after move-in, as well as if I need to quarantine later in the semester following an exposure?
- Can I go outside during the move-in quarantine?
- How can I keep up my mental health and stay connected during the move-in quarantine?
- What do I do if I am experiencing feelings of isolation during the move-in quarantine?
Our next Spring 2021 Webinar will take place on Sunday, December 20 at 6 p.m. Central time and will be focused on the academic experience. More details and registration info will be shared soon.
Together in Loyola,
Thomas M. Kelly
Senior Vice President for Administrative Services
Office of the President