|Message Sent To:||All Faculty|
|Message From:||Message from the Office of the Provost|
|Date Sent:||Friday, December 11, 2020 03:45 PM CST|
Video: Faculty Webinar on Return to Campus
December 11, 2020
Thank you to everyone who attended the faculty webinar on December 9. If you were unable to join or want to revisit a section, a recording of the webinar is now available on the Return to Campus webinar page In the video, you can watch an explanation of COVID-19 testing for faculty and three faculty sharing their experiences with teaching on campus.
Here are some key resources shared by the webinar panelists:
- On-Campus COVID-19 Testing: For more details on scheduling COVID-19 tests and the process for testing, visit the testing website.
- Positive Diagnosis Protocols: Review the protocols for reporting and responding to a positive case of COVID-19 on campus.
- Required Personal Safety Practices: Review the safety practices required for all members of the Loyola community, including masks and self-monitoring, on the safety practice webpage.
- Classroom Safety: Read how Loyola is making our classrooms safe for faculty and students at Classroom Scenarios on the Spring 2021 Return to Campus webpage.
- Teaching a HyFlex Course: Register for the December 16 training, January 12 training, or schedule a one-on-one on-campus training by contacting the ITS Service Desk at ITSServiceDesk@LUC.edu. You can find additional resources on the HyFlex Classrooms webpage.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me, your dean, or your department chair. Together, we continue to create powerful and safe educational experiences, even in the middle of a pandemic.
Together in Loyola,
Norberto M. Grzywacz, PhD
Provost and Chief Academic Officer