Upload your card to win
Want to score Lollapalooza tickets for this summer? Or cheer on the Cubs or Sox from the comfort of the ballpark? Getting your COVID=19 vaccine will help protect you in these kinds of big gatherings, and it can also help you win free tickets and other fun prizes!
If you are a Loyola student returning for the fall semester, it is already required that you submit a record of your COVID-19 vaccination by Friday, August 6. But between now and then, we are offering many exciting prizes to students who have already uploaded their vaccine cards. The sooner you submit your vaccine record, the better your chances to win!
Beginning July 9, names will be drawn weekly through a randomized process from those students whose vaccine cards have been submitted and verified through Loyola’s confidential reporting site. All Loyola undergrad, graduate, and Arrupe College students are eligible to win. Prizes include:
- Tickets to Lollapalooza, the Immersive Van Gogh exhibit, and White Sox or Cubs games
- $200 in Rambler Bucks (redeemable in dining halls and the bookstore for electronics, apparel, books, etc.)
- Airline travel gift cards
- Dinner with a Loyola luminary, including Sister Jean, President Rooney, or Arrupe Dean Father Tom Neitzke
- Lenovo ThinkPad L14 laptops
- Rambler Athletics game packages
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is an important step toward caring for ourselves, each other, and the broader community. Join us in helping to keep our community safe and celebrating with these fun incentives.
Uploading your COVID-19 vaccination card is quick, easy, and secure through Loyola Health.
The fine print:
- Each week, two Arrupe students, five Loyola undergraduate students, and five Loyola graduate/professional/adult students will be selected.
- Prizes may be taxable. For student employees, any applicable taxes will be removed from their paycheck. This does not impact a student’s financial aid award.
- Records will be kept of all individuals (student employee or not) who receive a prize to appropriately track for IRS reporting guidelines.
- An individual student is only eligible to receive a prize once.
- Eligible students are those enrolled for the fall (FT or PT) who have either submitted their COVID-19 vaccination cards or been approved for an exemption. Vaccination cards do not need to be approved to be eligible, but they must be submitted. If you win and your card has not been approved yet, you will receive your prize once approved.