Benefits and Eligibility Requirements
Loyola University Chicago offers eligible employees of our educational partners a 10% reduction off regular tuition rates. A variety of payment options are available and we will work with your company to determine the best method of payment for your employees.
For more information regarding billing and payment options with Loyola, please visit the Loyola University Office of the Bursar's page.
Employee Eligibility Requirements
- Employees of companies who are a member of the LUC Educational Partners Program are eligible to apply;
- The tuition discount can be applied to most LUC graduate, certificate, and adult-degree completion degrees;
- Discounts may not be used in combination with other LUC grants, scholarships, waivers or awards;
- Employees must meet all academic degree admission standards;
- An employee verification and discount form must be submitted prior to applying for the degree. The LUC Employee Verification Form will be customized to reflect each company's information, a sample can be viewed here: Template EVF.
*Loyola University Chicago has partnered with EdAssist to provide the 10% tuition reduction to employees of organizations partnered with EdAssist; EdAssist maintains coordination of employee verification and communication with these organizations. To find out if your organization is partnered with EdAssist for for further instructions, please check here.
Loyola encompasses four main campuses in Chicago (Lakeshore, Water Tower, Maywood (Heath Sciences), and Vernon Hills), three international locations, and an online campus. Classes are available in the evening, on weekends, during the day, and may be taken online.
Loyola University Chicago strives to support veterans, active-duty members of the U.S. military, and their family members through federal Veteran’s Affairs (VA) Educational Benefit Programs that provide them resources for their academic success. Loyola University Chicago is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon program.
We encourage all persons that are potentially eligible for these benefits to apply. You must be a degree-seeking student (matriculated into an approved degree or certificate program) in order to receive these education benefits.
For more information, please visit the Veterans Educational Benefits page.