The Holsten Scholars Program will place students in Holsten Human Capital Development or Holsten Real Estate Development and Management Corporations.
Requirements for Law Students
Candidates must work well as part of a project team, pay close attention to detail and accuracy, and exhibit self-motivation and problem solving skills. Additionally, candidates must have strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong research skills. All candidates are needed for a minimum of 8-12 hours per week and must be in a minimum of a block of four (4) hours, and must be committed to the Program.
Students interested in this placement, and who wish to earn academic credit as an extern through the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Externship Program should send via email, the following items listed below to the Host Contact.
- A letter of interest,
- Résumé including prior work and volunteer experience,
- Unofficial transcript (while GPA is included, it will not necessarily be a factor.), and
- A recommendation from a dean or faculty member from his or her school.
- Materials will be accepted beginning May 1.
- Materials will be accepted beginning September 1.
Host Contact Information
Lacey A. Williams
1034 W. Montrose Avenue Chicago, IL 60613
312/274-9131 direct | 312/337-1952
Requirements for Social Work Students
Students interested in finding out more regarding the Holsten Scholars Program should contact the Mr. Jim Fogerty, Director of Internships and Student Services, or click here for more information.