Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management
Today’s dynamic global business economy is characterized by the need for continuous change, insightful approaches to problem-solving, and responsible decision-making. Loyola’s Quinlan School of Business Executive MBA degree program prepares high-potential executives to distinguish themselves in the marketplace as innovative problem-solvers who understand good business practices and have the intellect and skills to deliver them.
Quinlan’s EMBA program enables participants to hone their management skills, refine their ability to integrate various business disciplines, enhance their critical thinking skills, and explore business issues in a global context.
- The specialized curriculum enables students to delve into complex issues through the lens of a health care professional. Topics related to business ethics, policies and regulations, finance, accounting, economics, informatics, risk management, and strategy will equip you with skills to lead effectively and responsibly.
- Students are assigned modestly sized cohort groups, so participants form a strong foundation for long-term professional and personal relationships. Students come from various organizations and job functions, providing each person with opportunities to explore new perspectives and new tactics.
- Responsible leadership is a focus in each of Quinlan’s programs, giving participants the tools to identify and navigate ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Quinlan School of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for schools of business. Fewer than five percent of business schools worldwide meet the AACSB’s rigorous standards.
- Classes meet one day per week
- Program takes two years to complete
- A new cohort begins each fall
Designed for working professionals, this part-time executive program is completed in two years with classes meeting one day per week, rotating quarterly between Friday afternoons and Saturdays. Classes take place at Loyola’s Water Tower Campus, in the new state-of-the art Schreiber Center, home of the Quinlan School of Business.
The MBA in Health Care Management is as a cohort program, beginning each fall. Students attend all of the required courses together. The program consists of 17 courses, 11 of which are specific to the health care industry.
Our faculty members are experienced, nationally recognized leaders in their fields. They integrate research and practical experiences into the classroom and are committed to being accessible to students.
A global immersion experience is required. Participants explore global issues through a 10- to 12-day industry-specific international immersion trip designed specifically for the cohort. The location, curriculum, and experience are developed in collaboration with the cohort.
For all application requirements, please visit gpem.LUC.edu/apply. The application deadline is July 15.
The application and supporting documents not submitted online should be sent to:
Tuition covers all the expenses of the program, including books and course materials, international travel, residency weeks, and meals. A variety of payment plans are available. Please contact our office for more information.
For further information about the program or to arrange a visit, please contact: