Funded Evaluation Projects (Completed)
CROSS has successfully completed the following projects:
- Health Profession Opportunity Grant (HPOG) University Partnership Research Grants 1.0: “Evaluation of empowerment pathways to self-sufficiency in health professions career development for low-income individuals.” University Partnership Research Grants for the Health Profession Opportunity Grants (HPOG) Program under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2011-ACF-OPRE-PH-0145. Agency Name: Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Salvation Army 1.0: Evaluation of the Pathway of Hope (POH) Program
- UChicago Urban Labs: “Transforming Impossible into Possible (TIP)”
- Korea Foundation: “Transforming Impossible into Possible (TIP): Examining the effects of humanship on Korea’s Self-Sufficiency Program (SSP) outcomes”
- Chicago Citywide Literacy Coalition (CCLC) / Chicago Community Trust: “Empowerment-based health literacy: Building community capacity for healthcare access and usage.”