All tutoring will be at Lake Shore Campus at the Doyle Center Garden Level. Doyle Center is the old preschool building, and it is marked as #6 on the campus map. It is right across from the small running track by Damen/Gentile Arena, and you would encounter it if you were walking towards Santa Clara Hall. Tutors will always sign in through Piazza and announce their presence or warn of any emergencies. Tutoring will run from Wednesday, January 16th, through the last week of classes on days when classes meet.
Check Piazza for the current tutoring status: http://piazza.com/luc/spring2019/comptutoringspring2019
All the tutors are expected to help with COMP 125, 150, 163, 170, and 271, though some of them are learning about Python (150) or Processing (125) just now (but have other programming experience). Additional courses tutors should be comfortable with include the following (all emails are @luc.edu unless specified otherwise):
- Ian Cowen (icowen): 180, 264, 317, 313, 343
- Christy Hammill (chammill): 264, 313, 317, 323, 324, 330, 363, 374, 379
- Ethan Mohan (emohan): 264, 310, 313, 317, 371, 3D printing and other physical fab
- Emily Phillips (ephillips5): 180, 313, 353, 371
- Nick Predey (npredey): 264, 313, 319, 363, 372, 373, 383
- Zhihao Zhou (zzhou7): 180, 264, 300, 310, 313, 317, 353, 379
- Austin Kelsch (email@example.com)
Sam Siner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Morgan Richardson (mrichardson4): 264, 317
All tutoring will be held at Doyle Center Garden Level
Communication through Zoom is also available at https://luc.zoom.us/j/283357583 .
Available on Piazza or for ad hoc online or physical meetings: