University of Chicago to host Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science 2019
The Call for Papers was just extended for DHCS 2019 to be held Nov 9-10, 2019 at the David and Reva Logan Center at the University of Chicago. Click through for more information.
Girls Who Code at Loyola is starting up again in late September 2019, and we would love for your 6th-12th grade students to join us!
GWC Loyola Club
Start Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
End Date: November 30, 2019
Location: Crown Center Rooms 103-105 (1001 W Loyola Ave, Northeast corner of the Lake Shore Campus, Chicago, IL 60626)
Registration form: https://forms.gle/brR1Hxazf4x1Nomo7
About Girls Who Code:
- 6-12th grade girls who love having fun!
- No coding experience necessary!
- Food will be provided!
- Students will be taught by skilled volunteer Loyola undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty
- No materials required, students will be provided computers
- Internationally recognized Girls Who Code curriculum designed according to the respective standards
- Students will have opportunities to be a part of the Loyola community
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering for Girls Who Code at Loyola, please contact Liz Hopwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.