Loyola University > School of Education > Admission > Apply > MEd in Curriculum, Culture, & Communities (3Cs) - Hybrid & In-Person
MEd in Curriculum, Culture, & Communities (3Cs) - Hybrid & In-Person
Application Deadline and Contacts
- March 15 (Preferred General Admission for Full-time and Part-time applications)
- May 1 (General Admission for Full-time and Part-time applications)
- October 15 (General Admission for Full-time and Part-time applications)
- For application related questions, contact: Brittney Marshall, Enrollment Advisor
MEd in 3Cs: Those who are accepted with a BA/BS degree, once they meet the coursework qualifications will qualify for MEd in Curriculum, Culture, and Communities (3Cs). Those students who only applied for an MEd will have an option to matriculate into an EdD program only if they keep acceptable academic standing.
- A Completed Application Form
You may submit your application form online.
- Official Transcripts
Applicants must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work. To be eligible for admission, your transcript must show an earned bachelor's degree or a bachelor’s degree in progress. Certified copies of transcripts are acceptable; faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts; we have them on record. Transcripts must show a GPA of at least a 3.0.
In exceptional cases, applicants whose undergraduate GPA is below 3.0 may be admitted. Each program area gives meaningful consideration to the applicant's graduate GPA, recommendations, professional experience and reasons for pursuing a graduate program, as well as to the diversity of the student body.
- A Personal Statement
Your statement should be 2-3 pages, and you should describe your:
- Academic and research interests, as well as your professional goals;
- Life experiences that have influenced your view of social justice;
- One Letter of Recommendation
If you supply your recommender's email address as part of your completed online application form, then your recommendation letters will be submitted directly through the online application system.