- Complete application by February 4 (early decision*) or April 2 (general decision) to be considered for the scholarship.
- Finalists will be invited to interview.
- Awardees will be notified of their acceptance by February 28 (early decision) or April 25 (general decision).
* The early decision date provides early applicants with an opportunity for an expedited review. For application related questions, please contact noycescholars@LUC.edu
- Have applied to MEd in Secondary Education program in Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics OR Be entering junior or senior year in pursuit of a degree in math and math education
- Be able to maintain full-time student status as a LUC-Noyce Scholar
- Have a minimum of the grade of “C” in all subject major courses
- Be a US Citizen, US National or US Permanent Resident Alien
Please contact: noycescholars@LUC.edu