Organizational Evaluation Certificate
This certificate program is a five-course (15 hour) program that leads to a certificate in Measurement & Quantitative Methodology.
The basic (core) courses include (2-3 courses – depending on the student’s research background)
- RMTD 406 Educational Evaluation
- RMTD 407 Evaluation Theory
- CIEP 466 Communicating Research Findings
Recommended List of Elective Courses:
Students will choose two courses from the following lists in consultation with the assigned advisor based on prior coursework and experience.
- RMTD 404 Introduction to Educational Statistics
- RMTD 482 Introduction to Linear Models
- RMTD 483 Multivariate Statistics
- RMTD 484 Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- RMTD 403 Survey Design
- RMTD 420 Introduction to Qualitative Research
- RMTD 421 Introduction to Quantitative Research
- RMTD 430 Psychological Measurement
- RMTD 440 Mixed Methods Research
- RMTD 470 Case Study Research Methods
- CIEP 488 Action Research
Students who have taken elective courses as part of their program requirements will be allowed to transfer a maximum of six credits to the certificate.
Students in endorsement only programs are required to maintain the status of continuous enrollment during their program of studies. This means that during each semester of each academic year (excluding Summer Sessions), each student must enroll in at least one course. A formal leave of absence may be granted upon request and the approval of the School of Education’s Associate Dean of Student Academic Services.