Title/s: Assistant Dean, Assessment and Data Strategy;
Clinical Assistant Professor
Specialty Area: Research Methodology, Assessment & Accreditation, Program Evaluation
Office #: Lewis Towers 1152, WTC
CV Link: Edejer CV
My professional mantra is to make data and its analysis available and meaningful for different audiences and translating this principle to my teaching. Understanding data can be overwhelming for some and it is rewarding to translate data and analysis into a useable form, to demystify it, make it accessible and valuable. I am a strong supporter of open communication between teacher and student and between research partners. The practical application of scientific inquiry in partnership with stakeholders is critical. The ability to partner with a broad range of stakeholders including teachers, principals, administrators, parents, external partners and the general public is essential.
- PhD, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Research Methodology
- Research Methodology
- Assessment & Accreditation
- Program Evaluation
Professional & Community Affiliations
- President - Local School Council - Peirce Elementary School
- Director - Friends of Peirce Board - Peirce Elementary School
RMTD 400 Introduction to Research Methodology
- Edejer, E. & Kennedy, A. (2019). Iterative design and implementation of teacher education: Refining our work moving forward. In A. Heineke & A. M. Ryan (Eds.), Teaching, learning, and leading with schools and communities (pp. 227-238). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Edejer, E. (2019). Evaluation Report for Alt+Shift Implementation: Augmentative and Alternative Communication and Emergent Literacy: Fall 2018 – Spring 2019: Loyola University Chicago Evaluation Team, Chicago, IL.
- Edejer. E., Cafferty, S., & Ensminger, D. (2018). CAEP Self-Study Report. Unpublished manuscript. Edejer, E. (2018). Evaluation Report for Augmentative and Alternative Communication Implementation: Spring 2017 – Spring 2018. Loyola University Chicago Evaluation Team, Chicago, IL.
- Edejer, E. (2016). Play to Learn Site-Leader Evaluation: 2015-2016. Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA.
- Edejer, E. (2016). Play to Learn Evaluation: 2015-2016. Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA.