Fujimoto, Ken A.
Title/s: Associate Professor
Specialty Area: Measurement and Statistics
Office #: Lewis Towers 1136, WTC
CV Link: Fujimoto CV
One area of my research consists of developing novel Bayesian parametric and nonparametric item response theory (IRT) models to more effectively examine the quality of educational and psychological test data. Another aspect of my research focuses on evaluating and refining rating instruments that measure the quality of daycare centers and mental health-related constructs.
- PhD, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Research Methodology
- Parametric and Nonparametric Item Response Theory Modeling
- Bayesian Data Analysis
- Multilevel Modeling
- Educational and Psychological Test Design
- RMTD 404: Introduction to Educational Statistics
- RMTD 430: Psychological Measurement
- RMTD 432: Item Response Theory
- RMTD 403: Survey Research
- Fujimoto, K. A. & Hwang, W.-C. (2014). Acculturative family distancing: Psychometric analysis with the extended two-tier IRT. Psychological Assessment, 26(2), 493-512.
- Fujimoto, K. A. & Karabatsos, G. (2014). Dependent Dirichlet process rating model. Applied Psychological Measurement, 38(3), 217–228.