Kallemeyn, Leanne M.
Title/s: Associate Professor
Specialty Area: Program Evaluation, Mixed Methodologies, Qualitative Inquiry
Office #: Lewis Towers 1122, WTC
CV Link: Kallemeyn CV
- PhD, University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- Research Methodology
- How practitioners use (and do not use) data
- Equity-focused, values-engaged approaches to evaluation
- Evaluation capacity building
- Using storytelling for inquiry
- Program evaluations of education and training programs in early childhood, K-12, and higher education
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Evaluation Association
- American Educational Research Association
- RMTD 406: Educational Program Evaluation
- RMTD 420: Educational Research I: Building a Body of Evidence With Qualitative Methods
- RMTD 440: Mixed Methods Research
- Grabarek, J. & Kallemeyn, L. (in press). Can teacher data use lead to improved student achievement? A review of the empirical evidence. Teachers College Record.
- Kallemeyn, L. M., Hall, J. N., & Gates, E. (2020). Exploring the relevance of complexity theory for mixed methods research. Journal of Mixed Methods Research, 1558689819872423.
- Wade, J., & Kallemeyn, L. (2020). Evaluation capacity building (ECB) interventions and the development of sustainable evaluation practice: An exploratory study. Evaluation and Program Planning, 79, 101777.
- Kallemeyn, L.M., Evenson, A.*, Heller, S., Taylor, C., Gilkerson, L., & Moran, T. (2018). Local adaptation during implementation: A case study of the Fussy Baby Network® New Orleans and Gulf Coast Initiative. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 42, 128-139.
- Kallemeyn, L.M. (2018). Expanding the Role of Digital Photographs in Evaluation Practice: Documenting, Sense-making, and Imagining. Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation, 33(1), 114–134. doi: 10.3138/cjpe.31106
- Wade, J.*, Kallemeyn, L., Ensminger, D., Baltman, M. & Rempert, T. (2016). The Unified Outcomes Project: Evaluation Capacity Building, Communities of Practice, and Evaluation Coaching. The Foundation Review, 8(1), 24—39. DOI: 10.9707/1944-5660.1278
- Kallemeyn, L., Friche, N., Hall, J., & Reynolds, C.* (2015). Cross-continental reflections on evaluation practice. American Journal of Evaluation, 36, 339-357.