Title/s: Clinical Assistant Professor
Specialty Area: Administration and Supervision
Office #: Lewis Towers, 1035, WTC
An educator with over 30 years of experience in public and Catholic School settings, I'm proud to serve and "give back" to students at Loyola University. As a former teacher, school counselor, director of student services, assistant principal, assistant superintendent and regional director, my vast experiences enable me to mentor and support our future leaders.
- EdD National Louis University, Evanston; IL
- MA Dominican University, River Forest, IL
- MS University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwakee, WI
My dissertation was regarding leadership dispositions in student services departments. Research on effective leadership in educational settings is critical to student achievement and growth.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor, College of Lake County
- Assistant Professor of Practice, Southern Illinois University
- One Million Degrees Volunteer
- Coach IPA Coach and Mentor Archdiocese of Chicago
- School Grouping Coordinator. Renew My Church
- ELPS 482: Administration and Supervision