Title/s: Associate Professor;
Specialty Area: Meta-analysis & Research Synthesis, Hierarchical Linear Modeling
Office #: Lewis Towers 1040, WTC
CV Link: Wu CV
I am a methodologist/statistician focusing on developing/applying methods for meta-analysis & hierarchical linear modeling. I enjoy teaching all level of statistics courses.
- PhD, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Research Methodology
- Methods for Meta-analysis
- Application of linear models in social science & medical research
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Educational Research Association (AERA).
- American Statistical Association (ASA).
- Campbell Collaboration (C2).
- Montessori and Frobel Education Center.
- Phi Beta Delta International Honor Society.
- Southwest Educational Research Association (SERA).
- Synthesis Research Group (SRG).
- RMTD 404: Educational Statistics
- RMTD 421: Educational Research II
- RMTD 483: Multivariate Statistics
- RMTD 484: Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- RMTD 488: Meta-analysis
- Dissertation Award from the Graduate School, Michigan State University
- Teaching Fellowship from Department of Counseling, Educational Psychology, and Special Education, Michigan State University
- Dissertation Award from Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology
- University Graduate Continuing Fellowship from College of Education, Michigan State University