The Class of 2021
Our third class graduated on May 14, 2021. During this COVID economy, within three months, 84% of our graduates had full-time offers or graduate school acceptance. Our graduates went to:
- Baxter International (2 graduates)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Coapt Engineering
- Credo Semiconductor, Inc.
- Fox River Water Reclamation District
- Goodbee & Associates
- Hollister Incorporated
- Lockheed Martin
- Northwestern University
- Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
- Peace Corps
- RJN Group, Inc. (2 graduates)
- Stantec, Inc.
- System Strategy, Inc.
Salary expectations for engineers
Our students receive an active learning-based education, steeped in industry topics. This enables them to become capable, competitive, and successful engineers upon graduation. According to ZipRecruiter, as of February 27, 2020, entry-level engineers can earn an average of $63,000 per year a in the Chicagoland area.