To apply to Loyola’s ELLP Program, you will need to submit the following:
1. Complete our on-line application
2. For an F-1 Visa students you will need to submit the following documents at the end of the application
- Copy of a valid passport
- Proof of high school/university completion (students can submit a diploma or transcript)
- Declaration of Finances: complete this form to indicate where you would like your immigration documents to be mailed and who may financially support you during your time in Loyola’s English Language Learning Program
- Bank Statement: students must provide a current (no more than 6 months old) bank statement that clearly has their or their sponsor's name on it
- Pay a non-refundable $75 application fee
If you are interested in joining a Loyola degree program after the ELLP Program, please contact Undergraduate Admission or Graduate Enrollment for more information. Admission to a degree program requires a separate application process.
More questions? Watch this step by step video about how to apply for Loyola's ELLP program.