The ELLP offers customized programs to cohorts of students from partner institutions in order to provide them with the opportunity to live in the U.S., study English at an American university, and experience American culture and university life.
A prospective group can choose from one of two options:
1) Semi-customized program, in which partner institution students enroll in standard ELLP courses and receive customized out-of-class academic support and cultural activities; or
2) Fully customized program, in which partner institution students take an exclusive combination of classes together, which may include a specialized, themed elective course such as Business English.
ELLP can provide short-term, semester or year-long content based courses. Specialized courses can focus on reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation and subject-specific vocabulary. Programs are designed to fit the needs of students attending in a group.
Develop English fluency and language skillsthrough business content and communication
- Legal English
Focus on legal vocabulary, U.S. legal culture, and litigation
skills while enhancing academic and professional English
- Teacher Training
Experience first-hand techniques and strategies used by ESL
instructors and engage in methodology coursework
- Medical English
Improve English skills with a program schedule which
integrates medical English through site visits and lectures
Geared towards 16-20 years olds to improve their languageand academic skills through American history and culture
These customized programs are based on the needs expressed by universities or agencies organizing group visits and typically would include the following features:
- Short term (2 to 6 weeks) or semester long
- Weekly cultural excursions and social activities
- Minimum of 10 participants
- Specialized courses to fit groups’ needs and interests
- Individually priced
The ELLP welcomes requests for proposals for customized programs. Please contact us so that we can help plan and host your group: email@example.com.