Summer Pre-Collegiate Language Learning (SPELL) Program
Loyola offers an intensive 3-week academic English program with customized, chaperoned cultural excursions around the city of Chicago for pre-collegiate students ages 16–20 years old.
Students are enrolled in ESL classes that focus on improving their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills while studying interesting topics related to American culture and lifestyle.
SPELL students will also:
- Get a real, first-hand look at college life
- Connect with new friends and mentors from across the country
- Meet renowned Loyola faculty & staff members
- Live on campus in a residence hall with both American and International high school students
- Have daily access to College Coaches (undergraduate student mentors) who also live in the same building
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the schedule and costs.