Programs built with you, for you
Sometimes, an out-of-the-box solution just doesn't fit. That's why we love partnering with clients to design and deliver custom programs. What issues or challenges does your team or organization face? We can help you build a program tailored to meet your exact needs.
Our portfolio of topics include:
- Competitive strategy
- Risk management
- Leadership development
- Project management
- Change management
- Finance for the non-finance manager
- Online marketing for executives
- And more...
Your custom program will be developed and delivered using a flexible four-step process.
- Exploratory meetings/strategic review: We meet with your organization's managers to review your strategic goals and challenges. Understanding the challenges facing your organization helps us define your custom program and identify specific learning objectives.
- Program development: We conduct a comprehensive needs analysis and work with you to develop a tailored curriculum. A proposal is prepared for review and discussion.
- Program delivery: Loyola faculty, in collaboration with your organization's staff and industry experts, deliver your program.
- Follow up and ongoing review: We review feedback with management teams from your organization.
Benefits of a custom program
Whether your program is short- or long-term, you can count on receiving:
- A world-class faculty with real-world experience
- Total commitment to the success of the program
- Project management skills to ensure timely completion
- Rigorous, high-quality custom-designed program process
- Ongoing support and advice
- Sensitivity to investment, time, and cost
Custom Program Fees
Fees are based on the level of customization, development, and delivery time, and vary by project.
Programs can be delivered onsite at your organization or held at one of several Loyola facilities for no additional charge:
Ready to collaborate with us on your custom program? Contact director Amy Kyhos at email@example.com or 312.915.6682.