Executive Presence: Improving Your Ability to Confidently Lead and Deliver
We often recognize executive presence when we see it, but it can be more difficult to define. There's something about a person with presence. People are more likely to listen to them and willingly follow them.
In this fast-paced, highly interactive workshop, Andy Kaufman shares practical insights gleaned from years of working with executives around the world. He builds on the idea that executive presence is based on confidence without arrogance. But what about those daunting moments when you don't feel so confident? Through interviews with senior leaders and leading authors and experts, Andy shows how the imposter syndrome is an issue we all struggle with, from aspiring frontline leaders to CEOs (and shares practical ideas on how to address it).
From how we show up, speak up, and deliver results, executive presence is not something we innately have or lack; it is something you can develop. This fun, insightful, motivating workshop shows you how.
Our next online class is scheduled for August 6, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to noon (CDT). The fee to attend is $250 per person.
- Define what executive presence is.
- Describe what must exist for us to trust a leader.
- Explain what needs to be in place for people to willingly follow a leader.
- Describe what the impostor syndrome is and how to recognize it when they are falling into it.
- Explain why many leaders need to increase their assertiveness in order to improve their effectiveness.
- Apply the learning to daunting, real-world scenarios.
- Executive Presence
- Trust and Accountability
- Leadership Presence
- Authentic Leadership