Leading with Empathy: The Power of Emotional Intelligence for Leading Teams
If there ever was a time that called for leaders to lead with empathy and demonstrate Emotional Intelligence, it certainly was this past year during the global pandemic. Leaders had to strike a delicate balance between supporting the emotional well-being of their people during unprecedented times of uncertainty and fear and driving performance and productivity to ensure the survival of their organizations – all while dealing with complete and total disruption of their own lives. Talk about a crash course in Emotional Intelligence!
Emotional Intelligence is a term that is tossed around regularly these days, but what does it really mean? And, more importantly, what can you do to hone this critical leadership competency?
Our next online class is scheduled for September 1, 2021 from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. (CDT). The fee to attend is $250 per person.
- Gain a greater understanding of the key components of Emotional Intelligence.
- Develop a stronger appreciation for how Emotional Intelligence and empathy drive team performance and culture.
- Reflect on their own Emotional Intelligence strengths and development opportunities.
- Identify specific behaviors they can demonstrate to lead with empathy and targeted actions they can take to enhance their Emotional Intelligence skills.
- Emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Managing and leading with empathy
- Practical Scenarios