Creating Presentations that Persuade and Motivate
Today, presentations and public speeches are a very large part of every leader or executive’s responsibility. What distinguishes a successful professional from everyone else is influential speaking. This skill is one of the most critical to your success, as well as to your individual brand and corporate image.
This program is about presentations, but also digs much deeper beyond the surface level. It’s about the psychology and storytelling required, as well as getting the audience to respond to your “call to action”. In this program, we will review how to create an engaging, persuasive, and impactful presentation.
This micro-learning development session will provide you some tools you should consider using to create winning, memorable, and powerful presentations; be they proposals, to sales pitches, to motivational speeches.
Everyone who needs to develop their skills to create a powerful persuasive presentation.
- The ability to create powerful and persuasive presentations
- The ability to accept the necessary planning required prior to creating your story
- The knowledge of how to organize, structure, and create your presentation to maximize its impact
- Analyzing an audience
- How to organize and structure content
- Use of Visuals
- How to anticipate, prepare, and answer questions and why it’s important
|Date: July 28, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.