Leadership in the 21st Century
What does it mean to be a leader in today’s world? This workshop will provide an overview of the basic principles and theories of leadership. Participants will discern the differences between management and leadership and dive deep into understanding the inter/intra-personal components that make up effective leadership.
This workshop is designed for participants who possess an interest in leadership as a discipline, desire to explore various approaches to management, and aim to strengthen their leadership effectiveness in the areas and ways they serve.
- Participants will leave with a greater understanding of leadership theories.
- Participants will be able to identify various approaches to effective management within an organization.
- Participants will understand key concepts connected to emotionally intelligent leadership.
- Participants will leave with a greater understanding of the ways to increase effectiveness and functionality amongst teams.
- Participants will be able to articulate their own philosophy of what it means to lead within an organization.
- Participants will leave with a heightened awareness of the diverse ways in which leadership is enacted.
- Introduction to Leadership Theories
- Leadership vs Management
- Organizational Theories & Design
- Key Aspects to Supervision
|Date: June 16, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CDT