Agile Project Management
Agile has quickly become the go-to project management approach for a wide range of industries. In this course, you will be introduced to agile project management, including the core values and principles outlined by the Agile Manifesto. The fast-paced, highly interactive course discusses common myths and misconceptions about agile approaches, identifies factors to consider when deciding whether to adopt agile practices, and explains the general agile practices that a company may want to adopt.
Anyone who wants to efficiently lead or participate in projects that experience frequent changes in the project requirements.
- Identify factors helping and hindering your organization from more reliable project delivery
- Describe the values of the Agile Manifesto and why they are important to project success
- Pinpoint which project are better suited for Agile approaches
- Learn the roles, events, and artifacts of Scrum
- Apply the learning to identify opportunities to start your transformation to agile practices
- Your Current Project Culture
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Creating an Agile Environment
- Delivering in an Agile Environment
- Scrum Overview
Adjunct Faculty, Quinlan School of Business
DATE: Sep. 25
Session runs from 8:30am-4:30pm