Fundamentals of Agile Project Management
Learn to move faster than the competition.
Agile has quickly become the go-to project management approach for a wide range of industries. What is it, exactly? Agile is a collaborative methodology that uses short development cycles called “sprints” to incorporate stakeholder and customer feedback along the way. The goal is to embrace flexibility and continuous improvement, resulting in a better product.
In this course, you will be introduced to agile project management, including the core values and principles outlined by the Agile Manifesto. This fast-paced, highly interactive course discusses common myths and misconceptions about agile approaches, identifies factors to consider when deciding whether to adopt agile practices, and explains the general agile practices that a company may want to adopt.
Anyone who wants to efficiently lead or participate in projects that experience frequent changes in the project requirements.
- Identify factors helping and hindering your organization from more reliable project delivery
- Describe the values of the Agile Manifesto and why they are important to project success
- Pinpoint which project are better suited for Agile approaches
- Learn the roles, events, and artifacts of Scrum
- Apply the learning to identify opportunities to start your transformation to agile practices
- Your Current Project Culture
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Creating an Agile Environment
- Delivering in an Agile Environment
- Scrum Overview
Date: April 13, 2023
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CT)