Enrolled in an Academic Internship Course
Now that you are enrolled in an academic internship class, your course instructor and internship supervisor will be working together to support your learning and development. This section includes some essential resources to support your experience.
Spring 2020 Unpaid Internship Funding Opportunity
Are you taking an academic internship this semester and working at an unpaid internship? If the answer is yes, this opportunity might be for you. Ten undergraduate students will be selected to receive $1,500 for the Spring 2020 semester.
Here are the requirements:
1. Enrolled in an academic internship course
2. Internship is unpaid
3. Complete a Google Form application including a 500 word essay
4. Submit (3) reflection papers from your academic internsip course.
5. Provide a copy of your internship Learning agreement from your academic internship course.
6. Register and present (poster or oral) at Weekend of Excellence Undergraduate Research & Engagement Symposium, April 18th - for more informatiion click here Registration closes March 22nd.
7. Meet a financial need based on Financial Aid Department
Once applications are reviewed, all applicants will be informed whether they have been selected for an in person interview. After the in person interview finalist will be informed that they have been selected as a candidate for the funding.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students enrolled in an academic internship course in conjunction with an unpaid internship.
When will applications open?
- February 3, 2020
Deadline for application submissions?
- Monday, February 10, 2020 at 9 am.
In person Interviews
- Week of February 17th
Notification of Finalists
- Week of March 9th
All final payments are processed through Loyola's account payable department. Student will have to complete all required paperwork in order to receive payments, which can take at least a month to be received.
For more information email Cynthia P. Stewart, PhD, Assistant Director and Academic Internships - Center for Experiential Learning firstname.lastname@example.org