Smore.com offers a great way to make professional and elegant flyers that can be shared electronically, put in your ePortfolio or printed.
How to Make a Flyer
- Go to Smore and create a free account.
- Click “Start a New Flyer.”
- Choose the design of your flyer or start from blank depending on the purpose of your flyer.
- If you choose a design, you can simply fill in the template with a title, pictures and more. Click on each section and it will allow you to enter and edit your information.
- To add new items, go to the bottom of the page. Here you can add new items to your flyer. This includes videos, galleries, audio, buttons and more.
- Rearrange your items by clicking and dragging a section to a new area of your flyer.
- On the right hand side of the page, you will find options to change the design, background, colors and fonts of your flyer.
- When you are done, click “Done Editing.”
- You have now published your flyer! You can go back and edit your flyer by clicking “Edit your flyer.
- At the top of the page, you will have options to share your flyer through a social network or email.
- To print a copy of your flyer, be sure to click the “Print” button on the right side of your flyer page, not from your Internet browser’s toolbar.
Embedding your Flyer into your ePortfolio
- Click “Embed” at the top of your flyer.
- Copy the “Embed code.”
- Login to TaskStream and select the Folio/Web Page that you wish to edit.
- Select the area in the left hand navigation panel where you would like to include your flyer.
- Click “Text & Image” in the Add bar at the bottom of the page.
- Click “HTML/Source” in the upper left hand corner of the toolbar.
- Paste the embed code for your flyer.
- Click “Save and Return” and your flyer will be embedded!