The Center for Experiential Learnign connects students (undergraduate and graduate) to experiential learning opportunities in the community in a variety of ways.
- To review many community organizations in which Loyola students have served or interned, visit our Recommended Organizations page.
- To see where students experienced these opportunities, visit our Where We Served page.
- For regular updates on opportunities, subscribe to our Opportunities Newsletter.
- Secure a job, internship, or volunteer opportunity through Handshake.
- Find out how to document your Engaged Learning experience with our LOCUS tutorial.
- If you encountered an issue with your engaged learning experience, you can submit an incident report.
- Meet with representatives from various non-profit organizations at our Spring Non-Profit Fair.
- Not sure which program best suits your academic career? Find full details from our Specific Programs page.
- Research best professional social media practices with our social media guidelines.
- Discover all of the pathways to engagement.
- Document your Engaged Learning and other academic experiences with a Learning Portfolio.
- If you want to meet with a member of the CEL team, schedule an appointment by using Navigate. Learn more about it here.