The Center for Experiential Learning can assist partners with the following:
A service-learning class requires students to complete 20-30 hours of service in a 10-12 week period (or in 6-8 weeks during summer). This means Loyola deploys hundreds of student volunteers every semester.
- Visit our interactive map to learn where Loyola students typically volunteer.
- Download our "How to Write a Job Description" guide to attract Loyola's great students.
- Post your job description on Handshake - the online recruiting system Loyola uses.
- Register with our Career Center to table at our on-campus job & service fair.
Propose a Project
You may have a project at your organization that could be a good fit for Loyola students:
- Email us at email@example.com. We'll be in touch to work with you to get your idea out to the LUC community.
Report a Problem
If you're experiencing any issues with a Loyola student, group, or class, we want to know about it.
- Use the CEL's Incident Report form to let us know if you're experiencing any issues with student conduct. Loyola's CEL is committed to working with partners to resolve conflicts that may arise with any of our students, and can bring a wide range of University resources to support you and the student.
- Having trouble with a particular class, faculty member, or project? Contact the Service-Learning Program Manager to share what is happening.
Recognize Extraordinary Effort
Our goal is to prepare our students to "lead extraordinary lives." Do you want to recognize exceptional work of a student, group or class?
- Every spring, Loyola recognizes exceptional student and faculty efforts in its Weekend of Excellence
- Award winners are featured at the Symposium of Undergraduate Research & Engagement.
Tell Us What's on Your Mind!
Do you have a question or comment about service-learning, the CEL, or the University? Do you want to discuss partnership opportunities? Contact us today.