Ignatian Pedagogy Certificate Program
The Ignatian Pedagogy (IP) Certificate program was initiated in fall 2015 to help introduce faculty and staff to the basics of Ignatian pedagogy and its application to the teaching and learning mission at Loyola University Chicago.
- To be completed within the academic year
- "Understanding Jesuit Pedagogy" with Fr. Jose Mesa
- Six additional workshops (minimum one from each domain) or five programs and one reading from provided bibliography.
- Blog posts on all programming/readings
- Participation in one campus/community service project
- Final project with presentation to cohort
Registration for the fall 2017 Certificate cohort is now closed.
If you have questions about the program, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com