Download a PDF of our FCIP Spring 2019 Programming
Ignatian Pedagogy Certificate
The Ignatian Pedagogy Certificate is a year long program open to all Loyola faculty, staff, and graduate students with teaching positions. The goal of the IP Certificate is to
afford faculty and staff personal growth opportunities and will empower them with innovative strategies that reflect the intellectual, social and spiritual context of learners today.
- Complete within 2018-2019 year
- Attend Fr Mesa’s presentations about Ignatian Pedagogy
- Attend 4 of 8 workshops about Ignatian Pedagogy
- Reflect on your reactions to workshops and other required activities
- Participate in at least 1 podcast discussion or write a reflection on a scholarly article about IP
- Participate in at least 1 community service project
- Design a workshop or program that incorporates the IP Paradigm
Online Teaching Course
The Online Teaching Course (OTC) is a six-week fully online course open to all Loyola faculty, staff, and graduate students with teaching positions. The goal of the OTC is to provide faculty with the experience of being an online student and to prepare them to design and teach online and blended courses.
- Six - Week
- Completely online
- Syncrhonous online meeting each week
Ignatian Pedagogy Seminars
- Open to all faculty, staff, and graduate students.
- Enrollment in the IP Certificateis not required to attend
- In Person workshops offered at both the WTC & LSC
- Simutaneously streamed online
- Registration requested if attending in person
Teaching & Learning Workshops
- Online workshops
- Registration no required
Focus on Teaching and Learning (FOTL)
The Loyola University Chicago bi-annual Focus on Teaching & Learning (FOTL) conference is dedicated to the belief that as educators, we can grow and develop by learning through one another.
Teaching & Learning Community
The Teaching & Learning Community open to any faculty, staff, or graduate students to meet and discuss ideas for collaboration, mentoring, and innovation.
This Fall we will be using the LinkedIn Group as a means of discussion in person meetings have been postponed until Spring 2019.
Please follow FCIP on Linked in and join the Teaching and Learning LinkedIn Group