Samvid Scholarship Overview
Samvid Scholars is a merit-based graduate scholarship and leadership program for changemakers. Samvid Scholars was established in 2021 by Samvid Ventures to invest in the graduate education of future leaders who are committed to effecting positive change in society.
The Samvid Scholars program supports up to $50,000 per year for two years of graduate study. In addition to funding for their graduate program, each Scholar will receive two years of leadership development programming to support them to continue to fulfill their extraordinary potential. All scholars will have access to robust ongoing programming and will be part of an alumni community.
- The application for Samvid Scholars will open on Monday, February 12th, 2024, and
- The deadline to applist is Sunday, April 7th, 2024.
An eligible candidate will:
- Pursue a full-time graduate program of 2 years or longer at a university in the United States, in one of the following eligible programs: MD, MBA, JD, MPP/MPA, MPH, or MS/MA in the social sciences or STEM
- Be a first-year graduate student for the 2024-2025 academic year
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5
- Be a U.S. citizen or DACA recipient
- Applicants should be committed to effecting positive change in the world.
- This is a "scholarship for future leaders and changemakers".
- To learn more about the program, please visit the Samvid website: https://www.samvid.ventures/samvid-scholars/
- You can also view a recording of a recent Samvid Scholars info session, which provides an overview of the program and relevant information for supporting prospective applicants.