Deadline: March 22, 2023
Applicants to the Voyager Scholarship must:
- Plan to enroll full-time in their junior year of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States (including U.S. Territories) in Fall 2023. Eligible students are finishing their sophomore year in Spring 2023 and will be considered juniors based on total number of credits earned at their institution by Fall 2023. (Students transferring from a two-year to a four-year college as juniors for the 2023-2024 academic year are eligible.)
- Have four (4) semesters or six (6) quarters of full-time academic coursework remaining before graduating
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Have demonstrated a commitment to public service
- Plan to pursue a career in public service upon graduation*
- Be a United States (U.S.) citizen, U.S. permanent resident (holder of a Permanent Resident Card), or an individual granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA)
*We have a broad definition of public service, which includes careers in government, non-profits or the private sector. A career in public service includes a range of occupations—from community organizing to social work and from entrepreneurship to the arts—all committed to solving our biggest challenges together.
No employee, consultant, officer, or director of the Obama Foundation, member of the scholarship selection committee, or family member of any employee, consultant, officer, director, or member of the selection committee is eligible to apply.
To apply: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/obama-chesky-scholarship/