Procedures for Loyolans
- Apply to the participating schools of your choice. Since the number of FACHEX awards granted at each school varies, students should apply to more than one school. A FACHEX award is not guaranteed at any of the participating schools.
- The student and his/her parent should complete the 2022-2023 FACHEX Application. Upon receipt of the completed application, the FAO will contact Human Resources to certify eligibility for non-faculty employees. For faculty, this certification will occur through the Office of Faculty Administration.
- The deadline to submit the FACHEX application is December 1, 2021
- The schools indicated on the online application form will be notified in writing of the student's eligibility for FACHEX consideration. A copy of the letter will be sent to the student's parent who is the Loyola employee.
- Letters of certification for the FACHEX benefit will not be sent until after August 1 for students anticipating entrance in the Fall by request of the coordinators of the participating Jesuit colleges and universities.
FACHEX benefits are granted to Loyolans solely at the discretion of the school(s) to which the student applies. Specific program provisions may be required at participating schools.