Student Juried Show
All students are invited to submit work to the annual Student Juried Show including drawing, painting, photography, color theory, two and three dimensional design, graphic design, ceramics and sculpture, and any combination thereof. All entries are original works of the student and have been completed in the last year. Awards will be announced during the opening reception.
Applications for the 2019-2020 Annual Student Juried Show will be posted in fall 2019. Check back for updates.
|Submissions Open||Monday, November 11, 2019|
|Submissions Close||Tuesday, December 31, 2019|
|Accepted Submissions Notified||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Opening Reception||Thursday, January 23, 2020 5-7 pm|
- Selection Process: This exhibition will be juried from uploaded images. Students may enter up to three works for consideration, and a separate form should be filled out for each piece of work. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Media and Specifications: Open to visual art media including: painting, drawing, photography, video, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, metalwork, and design.
- Presentation of Accepted Artwork: Each piece accepted into the show should be labeled with student's name, title of piece, and medium on the back or bottom of the artwork. Student must include any special installation instructions and uncommon hardware. The Gallery Directors and Jurors retain the right to exclude work not professionally presented or not conforming to the prospectus guidelines.
- Liability: All reasonable effort and care will be given for the works while in the care of the Ralph Arnold Annex. Limited insurance for the replacement of materials is provided in the event of loss or damage of works while on display in the Ralph Arnold Annex.
- Sales and Reproduction: No commission is charged for the sale of work. Any inquiries will be directed to the artist. Entrants agree to allow accepted work to be reproduced as necessary for publication/promotion purposes.
- Eligibility: Open to all currently enrolled Loyola University Chicago students. All works must be original and completed within the last year. Works submitted could be made within a class or independently.