Call for Proposals
The Mustard Seed Project: Inclusive Practices in Catholic Schools will once again be held on the campus of Loyola University Chicago on October 9-10, 2017.
We are pleased to announce the CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS. The proposal form is located here:
Proposals will be accepted until June 15 and notifications will be sent by June 30th.
If the presentation is accepted, the Andrew M. Greeley Center for Catholic Education can offer complimentary registration to the main presenter and one co-presenter. Any additional presenter will need to pay for registration. All presenters must be registered for the conference.
Topics can include (but are not limited to):
- Inclusion in Catholic schools
- Response to Intervention/Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
- Strategies for intervening with students with learning needs
- Social Emotional Supports
- Innovative systems to deliver interventions
- Assessing student progress
- Meeting the social emotional needs of students
- Creative partnerships
- Identifying and securing financial support
- Tier II and Tier III academic and/or behavioral interventions
- Supporting English Language Learners
- Practitioners’ Showcase – Highlighting Inclusion Programs and Practices from Catholic Elementary and High Schools
- Case Management in Catholic Schools
- Understanding Legal Implications of Special Education for Catholic Schools
We are interested in soliciting proposals for both elementary and secondary Catholic school audiences.