The Greeley Center's main goal is to serve Catholic schools.
Site-based Professional Development Services
GCCE provides professional learning training virtually and/or on-site for schools, dioceses, and religious congregations around the world. GCCE will design half-day, full-day, multiple day, and longer-term series of workshops and other professional learning programs to meet client needs at the client’s school, a cluster of schools, or in councils or virtually - or a combination of both. To discuss possibilities, contact us.
We provide consulting services for schools, dioceses, and religious congregations around the world in the topics listed below - or a topic that you need. To discuss possibilities, contact us.
TOPICS FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES
- Curriculum Design
- Curriculum Auditing
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Differentiated Instruction
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Reading instruction
- Content-area instruction
- Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
- Data-driven decision making
- Research-based instructional strategies
- don't see what you are looking for? Contact Michelle Lia at email@example.com.
The Greeley Center offers instructional coaching for teachers and professional coaching for principals. This can be done virtually or in person.
GCCE sponsors conferences solely and in partnership with other professional organizations like NCEA to expand the knowledge base/skills of Catholic educators and to challenge Catholic schools to program for the future.