The Greeley Center's main goal is to serve Catholic schools.
Site-based Professional Development Services
GCCE provides professional learning training on-site for schools, dioceses, and religious congregations around the world. GCCE will design half-day, full-day, multiple day, and longer-term series of workshops and other professional learning programs to meet client needs at the client’s school, a cluster of schools, or in councils. To discuss possibilities, contact us.
FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR, PROFESSIONAL LEARNING WILL BE VIRTUAL.
GCCE provides consulting services for schools, dioceses, and religious congregations around the world in the target areas. To discuss possibilities, contact us.
TOPICS FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES
- Curriculum Design
- Curriculum Auditing
- Differentiated Instruction
- Response to Intervention (RtI)/Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Content-area instruction
- Professional Learning Communities
- Safety in Schools: bullying and crisis management
- Data-driven decision making
- Research-based instructional strategies
- don't see what you are looking for? Contact Michelle Lia at email@example.com.
GCCE sponsors conferences solely and in partnership with other professional organizations like NCEA to expand the knowledge base/skills of Catholic educators and to challenge Catholic schools to program for the future.