Returning Rambler Scholarship
Students must meet all of the below criteria:
- Loyola undergraduate alumni who have completed a Loyola bachelor's degree and are pursuing their first Loyola University Chicago graduate program within 10 years of completing their undergraduate degree.
- Students enrolled in a credit-bearing post-baccalaureate certificate program, endorsement, a 4+1 master’s program or a master’s degree program beginning with the fall 2022 terms (semesters or quarters).
- Students must remain in good academic standing to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Eligible programs include all credit-bearing post-baccalaureate certificate programs, endorsement, and master’s programs except for the LLM program in the Law School with capacity.
- Excluded Programs include: Executive MBA, Healthcare Management MBA, Baumhart MBA in the Quinlan School of Business, Dietetics Internship, and the Accelerated Bachelors of Nursing Program (ABSN) in the Marcella Nehoff School of Nursing.
- Doctoral programs are not eligible for the scholarship including the DNP in the School of Nursing, EdD in the School of Education, MD in the Stritch School of Medicine, and the JD Program in the School of Law.
- The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition rate. The scholarship is restricted to tuition and does not cover fees or housing.
- Other institutional awards (including cohort discounts, school/program merit awards, athletics scholarships, etc.) cannot be stacked on top of the 25% tuition scholarship.
- The scholarship does not cover undergraduate prerequisite courses.
- The Returning Rambler Scholarship cannot be combined with the Pathways Scholarship, but will go into effect when the Pathways Scholarship eligibility expires if student is still enrolled in first graduate program.
- The scholarship is valid for graduate courses beginning in Fall 2022. Continuous enrollment is not required to maintain the scholarship. Should a student stop out for a semester, they can retain their scholarship as long as they return to the University prior to 10 years passing on their undergraduate degree completion.
- Students can submit their application to their selected graduate program at luc.edu/gpem.
- Admission decisions are contingent upon meeting program admission requirements and application deadlines.
- The scholarship will be posted to the admitted student's account after the drop/add period of each term(semester or quarter).
- Continuing enrolled graduate students who have completed a bachelor's degree and are pursuing their first Loyola University Chicago graduate program within 10 years of completing their undergraduate degree.
Please contact us here.