Loyola is focused on making the health, safety and well-being of our community our top priority. Now more than ever, we are called together to care for ourselves, each other, and the broader community.
Below is our policy for all visitors set to attend any on-campus events or appointments.
- Visitors must have a negative COVID test result within 48 hours of their scheduled admission event OR be fully vaccinated (two weeks after a second dose of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after one dose of a single-dose vaccine) and fully boosted in order to visit. All parties in your group must be able to provide proof of completed vaccination course or negative test results on arrival to the campus.
- Masks are not required but are strongly encouraged.
- Do not come to campus if you or any member of your party are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19.
- Current Loyola University Faculty, Staff, and Students may show their Loyola Health App to confirm compliance with the Visitor Policy.
For those fully vaccinated (all recommended doses in their primary series COVID-19 vaccine and booster doses when eligible):
- Loyola University Chicago has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of your vaccination status for faster entry. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here.
- For the most efficient entry possible, vaccinated attendees should create a free CLEAR account to provide proof of vaccination in order to enter. All parties in your group must be able to provide proof of completed vaccination course (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson).
For individuals providing a negative COVID-19 test:
- Visitors must present a negative COVID test result within 48 hours of their arrival to the city.
For individuals who have extenuating circumstances regarding providing a vaccine card OR negative COVID-19 test:
- Please call us to speak with a staff member directly at (312) 915-7900 during the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For more information on all of Loyola’s policies in regards to COVID-19 response, please visit LUC.edu/Coronavirus.