Council of Graduate School Programs
The primary function of the Council of Graduate School Programs is to discuss and formulate the aims, purposes, and quality standards for Master's and PhD programs under the auspices of The Graduate School at Loyola University Chicago. The Council has jurisdiction over all academic matters delegated and makes policy recommendations in such areas as: admissions, curriculum, qualifying exams or projects, theses and dissertations, and overall objectives. Information regarding submission of program proposals or modifications can be found below.
Members can find additional information on the Council's Sakai site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Council of Graduate School Programs, please email email@example.com.
The Council of Graduate School Programs gives annual awards for exceptional performance in teaching, scholarship, and civic engagement.
- Thesis/Dissertation of the Year Award
- Graduate Faculty of the Year Award
- Graduate Student Teaching Award
- Civic Engagement and Social Justice Award
- Bylaws of the Council of Graduate School Programs
- Academic Affairs- Curriculum Development
- Faculty Center for Ignatian Pedagogy