|Commencement exercises for the Graduate School will begin at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, in Gentile Arena on Loyola's Lake Shore Campus. You may find more information at Loyola's Commencement website. You will be sent an email to RSVP in February if you are eligible for the ceremony.
TICKETS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THIS CEREMONY.
|Eligibility to Participate in the Ceremony|
|December Degree Conferral
May Degree Conferral
August Degree Conferral
- All degree requirements are completed.
- Dissertation/thesis defended and final approved copies are turned in no later than April 1st.
- PhD students:
- Successfully defend dissertation by April 24, 2020 at noon.
- Approved dissertation proposal on file by April 1.
- Clinical/School/Counseling Psychology: complete internship during summer.
- Master’s students:
- Only one remaining requirement (e.g. one course, comprehensive exam, project, or thesis) and plan to complete this requirement over the summer.
- Approved thesis proposal on file by April 1.