CTRE Move-In Schedule
January 28, 2016
Dear Loyola Health Sciences Community,
The move to the Center for Translational Research and Education is in full-swing, with the Office of Research Services, administration, Neuroscience Research Institute, and Cardiovascular Research Institute all settling in to their new spaces.
You will continue to see your colleagues clean, pack, and move over the coming months. Click here for the full move-in schedule. We would also like to pass on a few reminders.
- Once moved to the new space, occupants will no longer have access to old offices or labs.
- Please do not remove any lab equipment, office items, bookshelves, cabinets, etc. that are not moving to the CTRE. All of these items are University property and a record needs to be kept of where they are going. Department administrators are responsible for the oversight and management of the transfer of any University property. Please contact your department administrator with questions.
- Please be mindful of the move-in schedule. If one group takes longer to move in, it disrupts every move that follows.
- Please let the movers bring your equipment, supplies, and chemicals to the CTRE. Do not bring them yourselves. These items cannot go through patient care areas for numerous safety and insurance reasons.
- If you are not an occupant of the CTRE but need access (ex: for a meeting), you will need to obtain a guest badge from the front security desk.
- When accessing Wi-Fi, please use the network "loyola." Every device needs to be registered separately. Click here to visit the registration page.
We again thank everyone for their cooperation throughout this complex process. Please continue to visit LUC.edu/ctre/logistics for updated move information.
Senior Vice President, Health Sciences